New tail feathers

Since I don't want to argue about advices I agreed to increase the elevator area by 5%( and its rudder 15%) and altogether the directional stability affecting rudder area by 20 %. It is visible to the eye and believe me..it is there..the angle of elevator V-form has increased...a lot.

It is a lot like Sierra Sue rudder now.

Not far from Lear Fan 2100 projected rudder lay-out, which has very small under side positioned rudder.

No comments:

Post a Comment